Thursday, May 23, 2013

ONE YEAR POST-OP!!!!!!

ok so i know that my calling in life is clearly not blogging.... i stink at it. however here i go giving you all an update. Things in the past year have been crazy! we have accepted a new job and relocated to Hermiston Oregon. We bought a house, got a new dog, three cows (one is already dead), i started and quit a new job and am now enjoying being a spoiled housewife!!! now onto the weight loss side of things. I think last time i had updated you guys was maybe a month or two since my surgery. Well i am happy to announce I am within 15 lbs of my goal weight. I am about 150 lbs right now and have leveled out quite a bit. I did do an unofficial 5k for thanksgiving with my family and am still going to do one. I have seen a lot of my skin shrink up really well (thank heavens). I am still working hard to try and lose that last 15 lbs. I have what looks like a life supply of protein shakes in my pantry and love it!

Let see things that i am able to do now that i have never been able to do before. I ran a full mile without stopping or being exhausted.. I went running in Utah and ran up to the top the canyon by my grandparents house. I live in a place that gets into the 100's in the summer and finally don't feel like a disgusting sweaty blob!!! In fact i wear sweatshirts just about everywhere i go because i am freezing all of the time!!!!

I went from 285 lbs to 150. A total loss of 135lbs so far. I went from a tight size 24 to a 8/10 now. Right now i could not be happier. I am so thankful for my second chance at life and want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my journey. You are amazing and i would have been able to see such success without you all. I am so thankful for my husband who is so supportive and understanding and i want to thank him for helping me stay on top of things when sometimes i dont want to. I also want to thank him for giving me numerous pep talks (sometimes in the middle of Walmart) about how far i have come and to not get down on myself. Thank you all!!!! I will try to be better about posting more often!!!





                                  THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are impressive comparisons! And seeing your happy face in person and all the energy you have, the activity you participate in and the beauty you are...you're an inspiration. I adore you girl!

    ReplyDelete